Eileen our Broker
Like many Floridians in Palm Beach County, Eileen McNamara Vecchio is from Long Island. She graduated with a Business degree from New York Institute of Technology and after working in Manhattan for a large corporation for several years she became fascinated with the real estate market and began reading books on her own about investing in real estate.
While looking for investment property, she became interested in real estate sales. While still in 20’s, she owned four properties and had closed on 38 homes in her first year of real estate. She continued her success in real estate sales and was the Company Top Producer in the following years - never falling out of the top five in production.
Eileen and her husband relocated to Hilton Head Island, SC where they had their own real estate company and in 2002 they relocated with their three children to Boca Raton, FL.
Eileen’s most proud of raising three successful children while in real estate. They are all successful in their own right with her son, Dallan, a third year Law Student at Barry Law in Orlando, her daughter, Brenna, a 2016 graduate of UCF is currently attending NYU Grad School for Real Estate Development & Finance, while working for a major commercial real estate firm in Manhattan, and her youngest daughter, Mackenzie, just graduated from Florida State University and is now at Florida Atlantic University enrolled in their Geo Sciences PHD program. Real Estate is a wonderful career for parents, since you can make your own schedule.
- posted to http://marclimandri.realtor/ Nicky Mareska, Wellington, Flor
- 08/21/2019 - Dakia & Frantz Etienne
- Source: realtor.com https://dashboard.realtor.com/agent-profile/recomm
- Xander Vigil, Fort Lauderdale
- Jenny Dixon, Miami Beach, Florida
- Daniel Kern & Kassidy Wynne, Pompano Beach, Florida
- 08/21/2019 - zuser20190515145958492
- 08/03/2017 - Steven Gowdy
- Katy Ziegler, Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Ricky Hernandez, Deerfield Beach, A Buyer
- 08/26/2019 - Tracy
- Ester Musheyev, MBA Director of Research & Revenue @ Viacom
- A Buyer & Building A Stronger Financial Profile With Marcus. posted t